Sikatack Ultrafast II
Sikatack® Ultrafast II
- Hot-Applied, Fast Curing, High-Viscosity Polyurethane Adhesive.
- Designed For Use In Replacing Direct Glazed Automotive Glass Parts Engineered To Conform To The Strength Of Oem Requirements.
- Exceeds All Federal Requirements Even In Its Most Severe Interpretation For Fmvss 212 / 208 (With Dual Airbag And Unrestrained Occupants.)
- Short Cut-Off String.
- Black Primerless To Glass.
- Cost Effective.
- Can Be Applied At Surface/Air Temperatures As Low As 15° F.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||31201606||SIKA TACK ULTRAFAST II|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-073||SIKA TACK ULTRAFAST II|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here