Sikaflex 227 Sealant, Cartridge, White
Sikaflex® 227 Caulk
- A 1-Component, Fast Skinning Polyurethane Based, Elastomeric Adhesive/Sealant.
- Sikaflex 227 Is Moisture-Cured, Non-Sagging.
- Adhesion To Aluminum, Frp, Steel, Wood, And Pre-Painted Metals.
- Provides A Permanent Elastic Seal.
- Excellent For Light Bonding To Fasten Dissimilar Materials.
- Tack Free Time Of 30-50 Minutes.
- Tensile Strength: 250 PSI
- Can Be Sanded Or Painted.
- Color: White
- Size: 10.3 Fl. Oz Cartridge
- Cross Reference: 90905
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||31201606||SIKA-FLEX 227 WHITE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-073||SIKA-FLEX 227 WHITE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here