|Brand||HH-66||Net Weight||8 oz.|
|Container Size||8 oz.||Pack Quantity||1|
|Container Type||Brush Top Can||Size - Product||8 oz.|
|Flammable||Yes||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-30 to 180 deg. F|
- Great for on-the-road repairs!
- Superior quality vinyl adhesive.
- Exceptional bond strength for vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics.
- Also used to bond urethanes, vinyl foams and films, rigid plastics, synthetic fabrics, wood, leather, and metals.
- Fast drying-ready in minutes.
- Waterproof-outstanding resistance to temperature and weather.
- Size: 8 oz brush top
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: 90001 90002 90003 90004 90005 90006 90007 90008 90009 90010 View All
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31201606||HH-66 VINYL CEMENT 8 OZ|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-081||Adhesive - Plastic|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here