|Brand||E6000||Net Weight||3.7 oz.|
|Container Size||3.7 oz.||Pack Quantity||4|
|Container Type||Tube||Size - Product||3.7 oz.|
- Exceeds silicones, acrylics and rubber cements in strength and durability.
- A high-performance elastomeric adhesive that exhibits exceptional bonding to metals, glass, plastic, composites, tile, cement, rubber, leather, wood, and vinyl.
- Provides a tough waterproof bond that won't crack or become brittle.
- Exceptional flexibility and vibration resistance.
- Non-flammable and paintable.
- Abrasion resistant - use on high wear surfaces.
- Excellent resistance to acids and caustics.
- Industrial Uses: Repair conveyer belts, seal tanks and pipes, insulate electrical connections, repair plastic containers, coat worker gloves, mend hoses, repair torn vinyl mats, affix plastic molding and trim, affix linoleum or tiles.
- Size: 3.7 fl. oz tube
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Tetrachloroethylene (Perchloroethylene), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||31201606||E-6000 CLEAR|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-097||E-6000 CLEAR|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here