|Appearance||Amber||Flash Point (Deg.)||405 deg. F|
|Color Family||Amber||Item||Rust Protector|
|Container Type||Jug||Net Weight||1 gal.|
|Flash Point (Deg. F)||270 deg. F||Rust Protector Style||Penetrant and Lubricant|
- Lubricates under heavy loads and high temperatures.
- Pentrates faster and further than other pentrates through rust and corrosion.
- Frees parts, bearings and valves that are seized.
- Wicking formula crawls up bold threads and rivet shanks.
- Prevents and stops corrosion, as well as displaces moisture, salt crystals, and other corrosion-causing electrolytes.
- Creates a self-healing, dielectric film.
- Electronically safe. Will not short sensitive circuits or interfere with electrical connections.
- Cleans contact points and improves connectivity.
- Prevents and eliminates battery terminal corrosion.
- Can be used on electric pumps and motors, onboard electronics and computers, wiring harnesses, connectors, switches, breakers and fuse holders.
- Primary Applications: locks, hinges, sliding doors, window tracks, loading dock doors, bearings, bushings, pulleys, winches, air tools, power tools, rolling stock, rollers and conveyors, wire ropes and cables, and brake and throttle cables.
- Size: 1 gallon
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||CORROSION X|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-057||CORROSION X|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here