Imperial Non-Chlorinated Brake Cleaner, 14 oz. Aerosol Can
- No chlorinated solvents - won't contaminate waste oil
- Flushes away contaminants without disassembling the brake unit.
- For use on valve covers, clutch housings, clutch pressure plates, and transmissions.
- Quickly removes dirt, grease, brake fluid, and grime from critical brake components.
- Restores smooth brake operation.
- Safer on aluminum.
- Net Weight: 14 oz, 13 fl. oz.
- Every aerosol in our line is backed by our exclusive Imperial warranty. Imperial's comprehensive line of proven industrial and fleet aerosols meet the demanding requirements of every maintenance and repair operation. Our exclusive formulas save time and labor and help keep expensive equipment in operation. All are custom, heavy-duty formulas for fast economical application. Plus, the full length siphon reaches all the product, so there's no waste! Imperial aerosols use a non-harmful propellant which contains no fluorocarbons.
Compliance & RestrictionsLQTY Product
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: CA CO CT DC DE IL IN MA MD ME MI NH NJ NY OH PA RI UT VA
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-047||IMP ECONOMY BRAKE CLEAN|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here