|Chlorinated/Non-Chlorinated||Non-Chlorinated||Net Weight||14-1/2 oz.|
|Container Size||20 oz.||Odor||Solvent|
|Container Type||Aerosol Can||Pack Quantity||12|
- Specifically formulated for removing oil, grease, brake fluids,oxidized oils (gum) and asphalt from all types of brakes, brake assemblies and metal parts.
- Penetrates through dirt and corrosion and flushes them away, eliminating the need to disassemble.
- Leaves no residue and dries fast.
- Ideal for aluminum surfaces.
- Primary Applications: all brake systems, drums, calipers, discs, shoes, pads, cylinders and all purpose parts cleaner
- Can Size: 20 oz
- Net Weight: 14.5 oz
- Developed for brake and mechanic professionals
- Aggressively penetrates and dissolves
- Dries fast with no residue
- No chlorinated solvent run-off
- California Compliant
This product is prohibited from Air Shipment
Product cannot ship to States or Zip Codes: AB BC MB NB NF NS NT NU ON PE PQ QC SK YT
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||12161803||BRAKE CLEANE 14.75o noncl|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-999-047||BRAKE PARTS CLEANER|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here