Cable Pull Switch,10A,Single,2NC/2NO
|Scanner Description||Cable Pull Switch,10A,Single,|
This emergency cable pull switch is designed to provide a readily accessible emergency stop signal.
As an alternative to multiple emergency stop push-buttons, the switch can be used as a means of personnel safeguarding to prevent further injury or damage to equipment when used for emergency stop signaling.
It is also designed to provide emergency stop protection for exposed conveyor and assembly lines. The internal mechanism latches on both slackened cable and pulled cable, which helps to eliminate nuisance stops due to variations in temperature, stretch of cable over time, and other application variables.
- Item Emergency Cable Pull Switch
- Switch Function Maintained
- Mounting Style Single End
- AC Contact Rating 10A @ 600VAC
- Contact Form 2NC/2NO, Silver
- Reset Rotary Knob
- Max. Cable Span 250 ft.
- Operating Force 3 to 5 lb.
- NEMA Rating 1, 4, 12, 13
- Indicator None
- Cable Connection Location Left or Right
- Thermal Amperage 10A
- Length 10.62"
- Width 3.9"
- Depth 2.57"
- Switching Ability Single Cable
- DC Contact Rating 2.5A @ 24VDC
- Min. Current 50mA to 10A
- Case Material Zinc Die Cast
- Wiring Entry 1/2" NPT
- IP Rating 67
- For Use With Microswitch CPS Accessories
- Standards UL Listed, CSA Certified, CE Marked, SIL 3 Capable, Low Voltage Directive 73/23/EEC, as Amended By Directive 93/68/EEC, Machinery Directive 98/37/EEC Only as the Directives Relate to the Components Being Used in a Safety Function, EN60947-1, EN-60947-5-1, EN60947-5-5
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Cable Pull Switch,10A,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here