Expansion Wedge Anchor,3/8"D,7/8"L,PK50
|Scanner Description||Expansion Wedge Anchor,3/8"D,7/|
• Zinc-plated carbon steel
Use in Category 1 cracked and uncracked concrete. Include nut and washer.
Meet or exceed IBC, IRC, and Florida Building Code. UL Listed; FM Approved.
- Item Wedge Anchor
- Wedge Anchor Type Expansion Wedge Anchor
- Seismic Approved Yes
- Anchor Material Steel
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Anchor Dia. 3/8"
- Anchor Length 2-1/4"
- Max. Work Thickness 1/4"
- Thread Length 7/8"
- Thread Size 3/8"-16
- ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete Yes
- ICC Approved for Un-Cracked Concrete Yes
- Min. Embedment 1-5/8"
- Embedment In Concrete 1-5/8"
- Ultimate Pullout (Lb.) 2685
- Ultimate Shear (Lb.) 2540
- Ultimate Shear in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 2540
- Ultimate Shear in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 2540
- Ultimate Tension (Lbs.) 2685
- Ultimate Tension in 3000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 2685
- Ultimate Tension in 4000 PSI Concrete (Lb.) 3100
- Agency Compliance American Concrete Institute 355.2, ICC-ES Acceptance Criteria AC-193, ICC-ES ESR-2818 Category 1 Cracked and Uncracked Concrete, ICC-ES ESR-2966 Concrete Masonry Units (CMU)
- Meets/Exceeds IBC, IRC 2009 Concrete, IBC, IRC 2006 Concrete and Masonry, IBC, IRC 2003 Concrete and Masonry, Florida Building Code, FM and UL Approved
- Includes Nut and Washer
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Expansion Wedge Anchor,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here