Tap Bolt,7/16-14x4,Gr 8,Black Oxide,PK10
|Scanner Description||Tap Bolt,7/16-14x4,GR 8,Black|
Hex Head Tap Bolts feature hexagon-shaped heads for socket or wrench tightening. Grade 8 steel construction helps provide high tensile strength and high torque capabilities.
- Item Tap Bolt
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Tap Bolt
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 8
- Fastener Finish Plain
- Dia./Thread Size 7/16"-14
- Fastener Length 4"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNC (Coarse)
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.21
- Head Type Hex
- Head Height 9/32"
- Head Width 5/8"
- Proof Load 120,000 psi
- Tensile Strength 150,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C33 to C39
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Tap Bolt,7/ 16-14x4,Gr 8,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here