Braided Sleeving,2.00 In.,200 ft.,Black
|Scanner Description||Braided Sleeving,2.00 In.,200|
Braided Sleeving is for bundling, managing, and protecting wires, cables, and hoses. Most types cut cleanly with a hot knife. Insultherm cuts with scissors only.
- Item Braided Sleeving
- Wire and Cable Sleeving Closure Type No Closure
- Expandable Yes
- Length 200 ft.
- Wire and Cable Sleeving Dia. Range 1.5" to 3.5"
- Color Black
- Wire and Cable Sleeving Inside Dia. 2"
- Wire and Cable Sleeving Item Braided Sleeving
- Material of Construction Flame Retardant Polyethylene
- Temp. Range -94 Degrees to 500 Degrees F
- Description/Special Features General Purpose
- Wall Thickness 0.025"
- Standards UL-VW-1
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Braided Sleeving,2.|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here