|Brand||HI TEMP||Protective Height||14 in.|
|Features||Silicone Coated Fiberglass with Insulation||Protective Material||Silicone Coated Fiberglass|
|Item||Welding Pad||Protective Thickness||1 in.|
|Material Weight||32 oz./sq. yd.||Protective Width||1 ft.|
|Mfg Part Number||R51-12X14X1-P||Standards||ANSI FM 4950|
|Pack Quantity||1||With Grommet/Without Grommet||Without Grommet|
Designed to protect workers and equipment fromintense heat, flame, welding sparks, and molten metal splash, this fiberglass cloth features a silicone elastomer coating.
- Welding Protection Sub-Category Pads
- Item Welding Pad
- Protective Height 1 ft. 3"
- Protective Width 1 ft.
- Protective Color Red
- Protective Material Silicone Coated Fiberglass
- Protective Thickness 1.000"
- Material Weight 32 oz./sq. yd.
- Withstand Temp. 1750 Degrees F
- With Grommet / Without Grommet Without Grommet
- Features Silicone Coated Fiberglass with Insulation
- Standards ANSI FM 4950
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Welding Pad, 12 in. W,14|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here