7/16"-20, Steel Hex Head Cap Screw, Grade 5, 2"L, Zinc Plated Finish, 50 PK
|Scanner Description||Hex Cap Screw,7/16-20,PK50|
Grade 5 screws are generally used in small engines. They help to provide easy disassembly during repairs and maintenance
- Item Hex Head Cap Screw
- System of Measurement Inch
- Cap Screw Type Hex Head Cap Screw
- Basic Material Steel
- Material Grade Grade 5
- Fastener Finish Zinc Plated
- Dia./Thread Size 7/16"-20
- Fastener Length 2"
- Fastener Thread Direction Right Hand
- Fastener Thread Type UNF (Fine)
- Fastener Thread Style Fully Threaded
- Fastener Industry Standards ASME B18.2.1
- Head Type Hex
- Min. Thread Length 1-1/8"
- Head Height 9/32"
- Head Width 5/8"
- Proof Load 9050 psi
- Tensile Strength 120,000 psi
- Rockwell Hardness C25 to C34
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-006||Hex Cap Scr 7/16"-20,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here