SDS Rotary Hammer Kit, 9.0 Amps, 0 to 4700 Blows per Minute, 120 Voltage
|Scanner Description||SDS Rotary Hammer|
|Brand Name||DEWALT||Pack Quantity||1|
SDS PlusÂ® Rotary Hammer Drill delivers 4.2 joules of impact energy and long life. Fast speed of application and light weight design make it ideally suited for drilling for larger diameter mechanical anchors. The E-Clutch Â® system provides enhanced control in a bind up situation and can help minimize sudden torque reaction compared to standard clutches alone. The Active Vibration ControlÂ® technology employed delivers reduced user vibration for less user fatigue and greater productivity.
- Rotary Hammer Product Grouping Rotary Hammer Kits
- Item Rotary Hammer Kit
- Rotary Hammer Chuck Type SDS Plus
- Chuck Type SDS
- No Load RPM 0 to 820
- Blows per Minute 0 to 4700
- Amps 9.0
- Voltage 120
- Solid Bit Capacity 1-1/8"
- Core Bit Capacity Not Specified
- Stop Rotation Yes
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Reversing Yes
- Impact Energy 3.1 ft.-lb.
- Tool Length 14-5/8"
- Tool Weight 9.2 lb.
- Cord 10 ft. 3-Cond.
- Features Anti-Rotational Technology, Active Vibration Control, Grounded Plug, Three Modes of Operation, Variable Speed Trigger
- Includes Side Handle, Depth Rod, Carrying Case
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||SDS Rotary Hammer|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here