Flat Phillips Concrete Screw, 3/16" Dia. x 1-3/4", Steel, Blue Ruspert Fastener Finish
|Brand Name||FABORY||Package Quantity||100|
Attach items to masonry and concrete with these steel flat Phillips concrete anchor screws. Notched high-low threads cut into masonry for greater stability and pullout values. Tapered shanks provide a wedging action for a strong, reliable hold. Steel construction is suitable for interior hand rails, window installations, wood to concrete connections, and storm shudders.
- Item Concrete/Masonry Screw
- Anchor Screw Type Concrete Screw
- Anchor Screw Head Style Flat Phillips
- Anchor Material Steel
- Material Grade Case Hardened
- Fastener Finish Blue Ruspert
- Anchor Dia. 3/16"
- Anchor Length 1-3/4"
- Seismic Approved No
- ICC Approved for Cracked Concrete No
- ICC Approved for Un-Cracked Concrete No
- Drill Bit Size 5/32" x 3-1/2"
- Application For Self-Tapping Concrete Screw
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||ConcSrw, FltPhlips,S,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here