3M 5" Coated Sanding Disc Roll, Non-Vacuum, 400 Grit, Super Fine Grade, Aluminum Oxide, 4 PK
Use 3M™ Stikit™ paper disc roll 236U for sanding and finishing on many different surfaces, such as paint, primer, softwood, metal, plastic, hard and soft composites, and fiberglass. Durable aluminum oxide abrasive grain cuts fast on many surfaces.
- A Stikit disc must be pressed onto a Stikit backup pad (or disc pad, sold separately) and attached to sander
- Strong, C-weight paper backing for extra durability
- Open-coat construction and load-resistant coating helps prevent premature loading
- Adhesive backing for easy application and removal
- Convenient roll eliminates the need to remove disc liners from individual discs
|Grainger Dropship||30HK91||Paper Disc Roll,5in.dia.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Paper Disc Roll,5in.dia.|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here