Baileigh Industrial 1-1/2 Motor HP Floor Drill Press, Geared Head Drive Type, 10" Swing, 110 Voltage
#926650 | Pkg Qty: 1
$4,422.81 pkg | $4,422.81 ea
This item requires special shipping, additional charges may apply.
Floor Drill Press
Power Down Feed Included
Drill Press Application
Boring, Countersinking, Drilling, Milling, Reaming, Tapping
Spindle Speed Range
125 RPM - 1,740 RPM
Drill Press Type
5 5/16 in
Drill Spindle Travel
5 in - 6 in
Drilling Capacity in Steel
19 3/4 in
Maximum Overall Height
13 3/4 in
Maximum Spindle Speed
Tapping Capacity in Steel
Minimum Spindle Speed
Equipped to run at 4 different speeds, the gear-driven drill press is as versatile as it is tough. For an economical price, you can add this drill—built to Baileigh’s exacting quality standards—to your shop.
- 1.5 hp motor requires 110 volts of power and will run in any fabrication or machine shop.
- Maximum capacity of up to 1” mild steel.
- Transmission offers multiple speeds (125, 420, 535, and 1740 rpm) for drilling and tapping an array of different materials.
- Sturdy 4" diameter column reduces flexing to ensure accurate results.
- You can easily adjust the gear head up or down on the column.
- Comes standard with a heavy cast iron base and adjustable table.
- Includes a protective guard around the spindle for your safety.
- Bright halogen work light bends to provide visibility where you need it.
Floor Drill Press,110V,Geared
|Grainger Dropship||31XU85||Floor Drill Press,110V,|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Floor Drill Press,110V,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here