|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|925946-5||Micrometer Torque Wrench,1/2"||1||
Login to See Pricing
1/2" Fixed Micrometer Torque Wrench, 26-17/64"L, 50 to 250 ft.-lb.
- Item Micrometer Torque Wrench
- Drive Size 1/2"
- Head Type Fixed
- Ratcheting Yes
- Calibration Certificate Included Yes
- Torque Measurement Type Foot-Pound
- Primary Scale Range 50 to 250 ft.-lb.
- Primary Scale Increments 1 ft.-lb.
- Overall Length 26-17/64"
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Tether Capable Standard Tool (Accessory Needed for Tethering)
- Accuracy +/-4% CW, +/-6% CCW
- Visual/Audible Indicators Audible Click
- Min. Arc Swing 15 Degrees
- Number of Geared Teeth 24
- Setting Automatic Reset
- Min. Number of Cycles 5000
- Material Steel
- Handle Knurled
- Standards Aerospace Certified SAE AS28431A, ASME B107.300-2010
- Includes Molded Plastic Case
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Micrometer Torque|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States