Simple Green® Fleet Wash, 1 gal. Jug, Liquid
Simple Green® Rig Wash is a heavy-duty cleaner and degreaser without the harsh solvents found in other commonly used products. The non-flammable, non-abrasive, non-corrosive, and biodegradable formula provides a safer alternative for employees, equipment and the environment. Removes the heavy oils, grease and drill muds found in the petroleum industry. Use in both on and off-shore drill rig settings. Cleans drilling rigs, pumps, jacks, pads, platforms, decks, oil wells, vehicles and equipment.
Where to use:
- Ideal for cleaning on and off-shore drilling rigs and equipment
- Cleans and maintains platforms, decks, derricks, liners, casings, crown and traveling blocks, and blowout preventers
- Safe for metal and plastic piping as well as steel wire and cable, coiled tubing units, racks, trays and ramps
- Great on dills, bits and rods
- Cleans built-up residue from PC pumps, ESP pumps, pump jacks, and pump pads
- Versatile formula is also ideal for equipment and vehicles such as frac blenders, cranes, trucks, trailers, auxiliary vehicles, engines, and generators
Directions for use: Spot test on an inconspicuous area first. If using above eye-level or if spray could contact eyes, wear eye protections 1) Mix with ambient water per application type. 2) Apply to soiled surfaces manually or with a pressure washer. 3) Allow time for the solution to penetrate the soils (but not dry). 4) Agitate heavily soiled areas. 5) Rinse with water at highest available pressure.
Note: Do not allow contact with asphalt.
|Grainger Dropship||35HW55||Truck/ Trailer Wash,|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Truck/ Trailer Wash,|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here