|Mfg Part Number||FLUKE-1503|
- Shipping Weight 3.0 lbs.
- Item Battery Operated Megohmmeter
- Output Test Voltage 500/1000VDC
- Insulation Resistance Range 0.1 to 2000 megohm
- Live Circuit Detection Greater Than 30V
- Resistance Range 0 to 20 killohm
- Display Multiline LCD
- Accuracy +/-2% + 3 Digits
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Safety Rating CAT IV 600V
- Features Save Battery Power with Auto Power Off, Read Measurements Easily with Large, Backlit Display, CAT IV 600 V Overvoltage Category Rating for Added User Protection, Remote Probe, Test Leads, Probes and Alligator Clips Included with Each Tester, Accepts Optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Hanging SysteM Ohms to Free Your Hands for Other Work, 4 AA Alkaline Batteries (NEDA 15 A or IEC LR6) for At Least 1000 Insulation Tests
- Earth Ground Resistance Range 0.01 to 20 kilohm
- Power Source (4) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Includes Remote Probe, Test Leads, Test Probes, Alligator Clips, Meter Boot, Batteries and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Battery Operated|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here