|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|920116-6||Noninsulated Flexible Duct,6||1||
Login to See Pricing
Noninsulated Flexible Duct, 6 In. Dia.
- Shipping Weight 2.4 lbs.
- Item Noninsulated Flexible Duct
- UPC Number 50
- Inside Dia. 6"
- Wall Thickness 1/8"
- Vapor Transmission 0.05
- Material Metallized Polyester, Aluminum Foil, Polyester Encapsulated and Steel Wire Helix
- Length 25 ft.
- Max. Air Flow 5000 fpm
- Max. Pressure 6"WC
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Low Temp. Deg. -20 Degrees F
- For Use With Heating and Cooling Systems
- Features Flexible and Maintains Shape, Air Tight, Encapsulated Wire Helix, Smooth Inner Core, LightWeight Compact Carton, Durable Metallized Polyester,Aluminum Foil and Polyester Laminate Construction
- Standards UL181, NFPA 90A and 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (ICC ES Report No. ESR-1268), HUD, Cities of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, County of Dade (Florida), California State Fire Marshall, SBCC, BOCA
|Agency Compliance||UL181, NFPA 90A & 90B, IMC, IRC, UMC 10-1 (ICC ES Report No. ESR-1268), HUD, Cities of Chicago, New York, San Francisco, County of Dade (Florida), California State Fire Marshall.|
|For Use With||Heating and Cooling Systems|
|Inside Diameter||6 in.|
|Item||Noninsulated Flexible Duct|
|Wall Thickness||1/8 in.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||Noninsulated Flexible|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States