Polypropylene Carton Sealing Tape, Acrylic Adhesive, 48mm X 100m, 36 PK
Hot Melt Adhesive Carton Sealing Tape
- All Shurtape and Scotch tape complies with ASTM D1974-98 All Shurtape HP Series, Scotch 375 and 373 comply with CID A-A-1684C IPG 1100, 9100, and 7100 comply with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105; CID A-A-1684B; and ASTM D-5486, Type 3
- Bonds quickly, whether applied manually or automatically. Lower heat- and sometimes UV-resistance than acrylic adhesive. For use with automatic carton sealing machines. Higher shear than acrylic. 3" core.
- Acrylic Adhesive Carton Sealing Tape
- AP 401 and 311 comply with CID-A-A-1684C IPG 291, 231, and 300 conform to the requirements of UPS and Parcel Post Air Freight and Motor Freight Classification Rule 222; and comply with the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, CFR Title 21, Subpart B, Par. 175.105
- Clear and scannable for use with bar-coded labels. Ages well and will not yellow over time. Good initial adhesion, but takes 24 to 48 hr. to cure and achieve max. bond strength. 3" core.
|Grainger Dropship||23M254||Carton Tape, Clear,2 In.|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Carton Tape, Clear,2 In.|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here