3/8"-16, Tap, Right Hand, Plug, 4 Flutes, Vanadium High Speed Steel, Uncoated Tap Finish
Heavy-Duty HSS Spiral Point Extended Length Taps
- 917 are for use with aluminum, cast iron, carbon steel, and hardened steel
35HRC 5301EXT are for use with steel and stainless steel 30RC, nonferrous materials, and cast iron
- Use for general machining applications. Extended shank is ideal for long reach applications.
- Heavy-Duty Extended Length Hand Taps
- For use with steel, stainless steel, cast iron, and nonferrous metals
- Use for general machine tapping or CNC tapping. Ideal for hand and power tapping for through or blind holes. Long shank enables tapping in tight or inaccessible places.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View
|Grainger Dropship||1E533||Ext Sp Point Tap,Plug,3/8-|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Ext Sp Point Tap,Plug,3/8-|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here