Polypropylene Diaphram Pump, 3.6 GPM Max., 12VDC
- Note: Not for use in potable water systems. Not for use with gasoline.
- Thermally protected motors (except No. 4UN19) Sealless design
- Pumps can run dry without damage. Pressure demand switches automatically turn pumps off when the outlet is closed. Sealless design eliminates troublesome shaft seals and potential leakage into the motor.
- Flojet models are UL Listed, UL Recognized; CSA and CE Certified.
- Nos. 4UN18 to 4UN20
- Pumps come with 1 straight barb swivel fitting and one 90° elbow barb swivel fitting. No. 4UN18 has heavy-duty heat sink for continuous-duty operation. Use with SHURflo® brand fittings only.
|Grainger Dropship||4UN18||Pump, Diaphragm,12|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-009||Pump, Diaphragm,12|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here