|Item #||Description||Pkg Qty||Price||Weight
|915015-9||Intumescent Acrylic Sealant,10.||1||
Login to See Pricing
Red Intumescent Caulk, Acrylic, 10.1 oz. Cartridge
View Repair Parts for this item
- Item # 2KVH7
- Mfr. Model # 18858
- UNSPSC # 31201606
- Catalog Page # 3122
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemIntumescent Sealant
- BaseAcrylic, Water Based
- Size10.1 oz.
- Container TypeTube
- Specific Gravity1.45
- Performance Temp. Range15 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- SubstratesSteel, Copper, Plastic, Fiberglass, Concrete, Drywall, Wood
- Flash PointNot Specified
- Full Cure14 to 28 days
- Application Time2 hr.
- Application Temp. Range40 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- CharacteristicsWill Expand to Fill Voids Caused From Combustible Materials Burned, Excellent Flexibility, Paintable, 2 to 4 hr.
- For Use WithStandard Caulk Gun
- ApplicationSteel, copper and EMT pipe, Plastic pipe (vented and closed), Fiberglass and AB/PVC pipe insulation, Romex, cables, jacketed cables, and bundles, Ductwork, Wood frame construction, Concrete and CMU, Gypsum wallboard
- MeetsASTM E814, UL 1479
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
For more product information by email, click here
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States