6 ft. Seamless 316 Stainless Steel Tubing, 1/4" Outside Dia., 0.180" Inside Dia.
316 Stainless Steel
- Temp. range: -325° to 1500°F
- Provides the best resistance to pitting and corrosion of any of the austenitic (300 series) stainless steels. Extremely ductile, with excellent strength at elevated temperatures.
- Seamless tubing can be produced with heavier wall thicknesses for mechanical applications. Ideal for hydraulic and instrumentation tubing in chemical, textile, and pulp and paper industries, and in marine environments.
- 304 and 316 Stainless Steel TubingWelded and Seamless
- Meets ASTM 269 standards.
|Grainger Dropship||3ach4||Tubing, Seamless,1/4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Tubing, Seamless,1/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here