Non Dot Push Reducer 5/32 X 1/4 Parker Branded
Parker® Push To Connect Reducer Fitting
- Working Pressure: 750 Psi.
- Suitable For Vacuum Service.
- For Use With Polyethylene/Nylon And Polyurethane (90 Durometer And Over) And Soft Metal Tubing.
- Temperature Range: -10° F. To 200° F.
- Tube Outside Diameter (A): 5/32
- Tube Outside (B): 1/4
- Non DOT
- Applications: Suitable For Low Temperature Vacuum Service.
- Cross Reference: 67Plp-5/32-4
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel (Metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||REDUCER PUSH 5/32X1/4 NON|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here