DOT Approved Male Connector, Push-To-Connect Air Brake Fitting, Brass, 1/4" x 1/4"
Parker® Brass Push In Air Brake Male Connector Fitting
- Stops Leaks On Threaded Metal Pipe Fittings And Hydraulic Fittings.
- Seals Instantly.
- Lubricates Worn Or Damaged Threads For Easier Assembly And Disassembly.
- Resists Corrosive Chemicals And Gases And Will Not Shred To Contaminate Systems.
- Seals Out Rust Corrosion And Allows Adjustments Up To 24 Hours.
- Primer Required On Stainless Steel Or Inert Metals.
- Cure Time: Without Primer: (Partial) 12-24 Hours, (Full) 48 Hours
- Size: 250 Ml. Tube
- Cross Reference: 567
- Note: Not For Use On Plastic Pipe.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML CONN 1/4 X 1/4|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here