Et4020-115 Variable Crimp Mach
|Scanner Description||ET4020-115 Variable Crimp Mach|
|Brand||EATON WEATHERHEAD||Item||Crimp Machine|
|Depth||25-3/4 in.||Weight||238 lb.|
|Height||28-1/2 in.||Width||12-3/4 in.|
- The ET4020 is a benchtop crimp machine that crimps hydraulic hose assemblies up to 1-1/4" braided and four spiral hose.
- This machine has programmable electronic keypads with 10 presets.
- The keypads simplify the hose crimping operation by allowing the machine operator to enter a pre-determined setting for a specific hose type and size.
- The 10 most often used crimp settings can be stored for one-touch retreival.
- The machine will automatically crimp to the exact crimp diameter required for that hose type and size.
- The electronic crimp machine settings eliminate the need for spacers or shims in the crimping operation.
- Includes 115V electric pump.
Compliance & RestrictionsLot tracked item
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||ET4020-115 HYD.MACHINE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here