|Body Material||304 Stainless Steel||Schedule||40|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Standards||Dual certified and conform to specification ASTM A733. Threads conform to the requirements of ANSI B1.20.1. Material conforms to specification ASTM A312/ASME SA312.|
|Class||125||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Item||Long Nipple||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-60 to +450 deg. F|
|Length||2 in.||Vibration Resistance||Moderate|
|Pipe Size||3/4 in.||Working Pressure||300 psi Water, Oil, Gas/150 psi Saturated Steam|
- Strongly resistant to ordinary rusting in food-processing environments.
- Resists organic chemicals, dyestuffs, and a wide variety of inorganic compounds.
- Resists nitric and sulfuric acids at moderate temperatures and concentrations.
- Used extensively for storage of liquefied gases, equipment for use at cryogenic temperatures, kitchen equipment, hospital equipment, and transportation.
- Dual certified and conform to specification ASTM A733.
- Threads conform to the requirements of ANSI B1.20.1.
- Material conforms to specification ASTM A312/ASME SA312.
- Pipe Thread Size: 3/4
- Length: 2"
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||40141700||304 SS PIPE 3/4X2 NIP|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Fittings|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here