B2-Jcm-0812 Crimp Fitting
|Scanner Description||B2-Jcm-0812 Crimp Fitting|
|Application||General purpose low, medium and high pressure hydraulics.||Pipe Size||3/4 in.|
|Compatible Hose Styles||SR1SN, DR1SN, SFS, SR2SN, DR2SN, LR2SN, LR16SC, 16SC, ARC16SC, DR16SC, XR16SC, SCP3, ACP3, XCP3, XCP4, ACP4, SR12, ARC12||Shape||Straight|
|Finish||Silver Chromium-6 Free Zinc Plating||Style||JIC 37° Male Rigid|
|Hose Cutoff Factor||1.46 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hose I.D.||1/2 in.||Thread Size||1-1/16"-12|
|Item||Hydraulic Fitting||Working Pressure||Determined by the maxiumum working pressure for hose size and hose end configuration, whichever is lesser.|
- No Skive - Assemblies made faster, with fewer steps and less mess.
- Full-Length Crimp - Maximum coupling retention for a safe and longer lasting assembly; easier to crimp with a lower profile.
- Bite-to-Wire Technology - Delivers maximum coupling retention for safer assembly and reliability under the toughest pressure.
- Zinc Plating - Offers corrosion resistance for extended hose assembly and fitting life, easily surpassing the corrosion resistance of SAE J516 and ASTM B117.
- Single Piece Construction - Provides ultimate protection against leaks and potential leak paths.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||B2-JCM-0812 HOSE END|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here