1/2" Iso A Hydraulic Coupler
- Shut-off valves on the nipple and coupler.
- Positive alignment and even load distribution provided by the ball-locking mechanism.
- Hose protection is the result of swivel action allowed by the coupler.
- Interchangeability with other leading manufacturers.
- Rated at a working pressure of 4,000 psi.
- Temperature Range: -40° to 225° F.
- Seals are made of Buna-N material.
- Exceeds ISO 7241-1, series "A" specifications.
- Body Size: 1/2
- Female Thread: 1/2 NPTF
- Tomco No.: CA5604-26
- Parker No.: 6601-8-10
- Aeroquip No.: 5601-8-10S
- Used with Double Shut-Off (ISO "A") Quick Coupler Nipple, Part No. 97453.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
|UNSPSC CODES||27121701||ISO A HYD 1/2 COUPLER|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||ISO A HYD 1/2 COUPLER|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here