|Body Size||3/8 in.||Pipe Thread||3/8 in.|
|Brand||OETIKER||Seal Material||Nitrile Elastomer|
|Finish||Zinc Plated||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|For Use With||Industrial Interchange Plugs||Type||Compresssed Air Industrial Interchange|
|Item||Safety Coupler||Working Pressure||Up to 360 psi|
- Valve-free couplings provide a fast and easy connection and guarantee free flow in a compact, easy to manage design. A simple turn activates an air vent to provide ventilation and safety to the hose. These new-generation couplings are compatible with most common plug systems. Increase the safety and efficiency of your operations and reduce your energy consumption with this economical choice.
- Connect and disconnect safely - under pressure (no "pop").
- Free flow without any force required and with negligible pressure loss in your system.
- Meet safety standard ISO 4414, EN 983.
- Pressure is always automatically OFF during the coupling process.
- NBR standard seal.
- Easy to clean.
- Efficient, low energy use.
- Temperature Range: Standard from -4° to 212° F
- Operating Pressure: Operating Pressure -3 in Hg up to 360 psi.
- Connection and Disconnection up to 200 psi.
- Body Size: 3/8
- Thread: 3/8 female NPT
- Use with Compressed air, gases, liquids and media with low to medium viscosity.
- TO CONNECT: Push the appropriate plug into the coupling, swing approximately 90B: until the orange ring engages in the groove.
- TO DISCONNECT: Pull back the orange ring and swing the plug to the stop position. Remove the plug from the coupling.
- COMPATIBLE WITH: Industrial Interchange 3/8"; AMFLO C26; Cejn 430; Hansen 440; Foster 4404; Parker 25F
|UNSPSC CODES||31163101||SWING COUPLE R 3/8 FEMALE|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||SWING COUPLE R 3/8 FEMALE|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here