|Body Material||Carbon Steel||Item||Pipe Fitting|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pipe Thread||1"-11-1/2|
|Class||150||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Finish||Zinc Plated||Working Pressure||3000 psi|
|Fitting Style||High Pressure|
- 90° Straight Thread O-Ring Male Elbow.
- Working pressure up to 3,000 psi. Proof test rating 15,000 psi in sizes up to 1".
- Tighten approximately 2-1/2 full turns past hand tight.
- Applications: air, gas, oil and hydraulic lines, and coolant systems.
- Precision machined from AISI 12L14 carbon steel.
- Compact size; excellent wrench pads.
- Dryseal pipe threads.
- Meets or exceeds all SAE standards.
- Temperature Range: -65° F to 400° F.
- Pipe Thread: 1" - 11-1/2
- Cross Reference: C3459x16
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||STL 90'ST EL C3409X16|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||STL PIPE HP C3459X16|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here