|Body Material||Carbon Steel||Item||Street Elbow|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Male Pipe Thread||1/2"-14|
|Female Pipe Thread||1/2"-14||Standards||Meets or exceeds all SAE standards|
|Finish||Zinc Plated||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Fitting Style||High Pressure||Working Pressure||3000 psi|
- Working pressure up to 3,000 psi. Proof test rating 15,000 psi in sizes up to 1".
- Tighten approximately 2-1/2 full turns past hand tight.
- Applications include: air, gas, oil and hydraulic lines, and coolant systems.
- Precision machined from AISI 12L14 carbon steel.
- Compact size; excellent wrench pads.
- Dryseal pipe threads.
- Meets or exceeds all SAE standards.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. to 400° F.
- Pipe Thread: 1/2–14
- Cross Reference: TF3409 x 8
|WEATHERHEAD||C3409X8||STL PIPE HP C3409X8|
|WEATHERHEAD||tf3409x8||STL 90'ST ELC3409X8|
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||STL 90'ST EL C3409X8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||INVR PLUG 131X4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here