|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Material||Carbon Steel|
|Class||150||Meets Standards||Meets or exceeds all SAE standards.|
|Finish||Zinc Plated||Pipe Thread||3/4"-14|
|Fitting Style||Pipe Fitting||Square Width||5/8 in.|
|Grade||12L14||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Head Type||Square Head||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +400 deg. F|
|Item||Pipe Plug||Working Pressure||6,000 psi|
- Working pressure up to 3,000 psi. Proof test rating 15,000 psi in sizes up to 1".
- Tighten approximately 2-1/2 full turns past hand tight.
- Applications include: air, gas, oil and hydraulic lines, and coolant systems.
- Precision machined from AISI 12L14 carbon steel.
- Compact size; excellent wrench pads.
- Dryseal pipe threads.
- Meets or exceeds all SAE standards.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. to 400° F.
- Pipe Thread: 3/4–14
- Cross Reference: C3179 x 12
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||C3179X12||STL PIPE HP C3179X12|
|UNSPSC CODES||40170000||Pipe piping and pipe fittings|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||STL PIPE HP C3179X12|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here