|Angle||90 deg.||Pipe Thread||1 in.|
|Connection Type||Male||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|DOT Approved||No||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +400 deg. F|
|Finish||Trivalent Zinc Plated||Thread Size||1-1/16"-12|
|Fitting Style||JIC||Tube Flare||37 deg.|
|Fitting Type||Flared Fitting||Tube Outside Dia.||3/4|
|Heat Treated||No||Vibration Resistance||Good|
|Material||Steel||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 10,000 psi|
- 3/4 TUBE OD x 1-1/16 X 1-11 1/2
- Working pressure up to 10,000 psi, depending on tube and fitting size.
- Used with copper, brass, steel, aluminum, and other tubing that can be flared.
- Applications include medium and high pressure lines on heavy construction, agricultural, and transportation equipment.
- Meets or exceeds ASA, ASME, SAE, and MS specifications.
- Good resistance to vibration. Use two or three piece nut design where greater vibration resistance is required.
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||STEEL FIT 37 C5405X12X16|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here