|Angle||90 deg.||Pack Quantity||2|
|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Pipe Thread||1/8 in.|
|DOT Approved||No||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Finish||Trivalent Zinc Plated||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-65 to +400 deg. F|
|Fitting Style||JIC||Thread Size||1/2"-20|
|Fitting Type||Flared Fitting||Tube Flare||37 deg.|
|Grade||12L18||Tube Outside Dia.||5/16 in.|
|Heat Treated||No||Vibration Resistance||Good|
|Material||Carbon Steel - AISI/SAE 12L18||Working Pressure (PSI)||Up to 6,000 psi|
- Working pressure up to 10,000 psi, depending on tube and fitting size.
- Used with copper, brass, steel, aluminum, and other tubing that can be flared.
- Applications include medium and high pressure lines on heavy construction, agricultural, and transportation equipment.
- Meets or exceeds ASA, ASME, SAE, and MS specifications.
- Good resistance to vibration. Use two or three piece nut design where greater vibration resistance is required.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 5/16
- Thread Size: 1/2–20
- Pipe Thread: 1/8
- Cross Reference: C5405 x 5
- Assembly Instructions:
- Slide nut on tubing. Threaded end of nut must face out.
- Slide sleeve on tubing (3-piece assembly). Collar end of sleeve must face out.
- Flare tubing and check flare diameter. Examine for excessive thin-out. On thin wall tubing, use double flare to prevent pinch-off.
- Assemble tubing to fitting body. Tube nut should be turned hand tight.
- Tighten assembly with a wrench.
|2-Piece Nut Assembly||3-Piece Nut Assembly|
|WEATHERHEAD||C5405X5||STEEL FIT 37 TF5405X5|
|UNSPSC CODES||40183101||STEEL FIT 37 TF5405X5|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||STEEL FIT 37 TF5405X5|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here