|Cover Material||NBR/PVC||Reinforcement Material||2 Spiral Polyester|
|Hose I.D.||3/16 in.||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hose O.D.||13/32 in.||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +257 deg. F|
|Inner Tube Material||NBR||Trade Name||BARRICADE|
|Intermittent Duty Temp||Up to +302 deg. F||Working Pressure||50 psi|
- Meets SAE J30R14T1, EPA 40 CFR 1051.110 and CARB small engine and off road requirements for low permeation.
- Textile spiral layer (2 spiral)
- Thermoplastic barrier layer
- Oil, heat, ozone, and abrasion resistant cover
- Recommended for carbureted engines in cars, light trucks, off-road vehicles and small engines.
- 3/16 ID x 13/32 OD
- 50 PSI working pressure
- Temperature: -40° to 257° F
- Use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, ethanol and methanol-based gasohol and diesel fuel.
|UNSPSC CODES||40142000||FUEL HOSE 3/16 25 FT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||FUEL HOSE 3/16|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here