|Brand||APPROVED SUPPLIER||Item||Fuel Hose|
|Color Family||Black||Pack Quantity||25|
|Cover Material||NBR/PVC||Reinforcement Material||2 Spiral Polyester|
|For Use With||Leaded and Unleaded Gasoline,Ethanol and Methanol Based Gasohol,and Diesel Fuel||System of Measurement||Fractional|
|Hose I.D.||3/8 in.||Temperature Range (Deg F)||-40 to +257 deg. F|
|Hose O.D.||0.63 in.||Type||Automotive|
|Inner Tube Material||NBR||Working Pressure||50 psi|
|Intermittent Duty Temp||Up to +302 deg. F|
- Tough Nitrile/PVC cover provides heat resistance up to 257° F.
- Meets OEM specifications.
- Nitrile tube is resistant to deterioration.
- Suitable for use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, ethanol and methanol based gasohol, and diesel fuel.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J30R6, SAE 130R7, and GM 66165M specifications.
- Working Pressure: 50 psi
- Inside Diameter: 3/8
- Length: 25 ft.
- Use with leaded and unleaded gasoline, ethanol and methanol-based gasohol and diesel fuel.
|UNSPSC CODES||40142000||FUEL HOSE 3/8 25 FT|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||FUEL HOSE 3/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here