Pipe Nipple, Brass,1/8 in. x 3-1/2 in.
- Brass Pipe Thread Fittings are designed and manufactured to meet or exceed ASA, ASME, SAE, and Mil. specifications
- Dry seal pipe threads.
- Vibration resistance: fair
- Working pressure up to 1,200 psi.
- Can be used with brass or iron pipe.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. to 250° F.
- Pipe Thread: 1/8-27 x 3-1/2–8
- Applications: Grease, refrigeration, instrumentation and hydraulic systems.
- Cross Reference: 3331 x 2
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||3331X2||PIPE LONG NIPPLE|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||PIPE LG NIP 3331X2|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Fittings|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here