50 ft. Fiber Braid General Purpose Low Pressure Hose with 1/2" I.D., H100 Series, Black
H100 General Purpose Hose
- Fabric Cover
- Applications Include Low Pressure Air, Fuel, Diesel Fuel, Oil, And Water Lines.
- Gasohol Or Diesohol Fuel Containing More Than 10% Alcohol May Reduce Hose Life.
- Temperature Range: -40° To 212° F.
- Hose Construction:
- Inner Tube: Neoprene
- Reinforcement: 1 Fiber Braid
- Cover: Fiber Braid
- Hose Inside Diameter: 1/2
- Hose Outside Diameter: 3/4
- Maximum Working Pressure: 350 Psi
- Minimum Burst Pressure: 1,400 Psi
- Minimum Bend Radius: 5"
- Quantity: 50"
- Use With 100B Series Fittings .
- 50 Feet Per Box (Tolerance Range -/+ 1%)
- 1 To 2 Pieces Per Box.
- Shortest Length &Ge; 10 Feet.
- 80% Of Hose Will Be Packaged In One Piece Lengths
|WEATHERHEAD||H10008||LOW PRES HOS H10008|
|UNSPSC CODES||27121700||LOW PRES HOS H10008|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-003||LOW PRES HOS H10008|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here