Air Brake Push-To-Connect Male Elbow, Brass, 3/8" x 3/8"
Brass Push In Air Brake Fittings
- 45 Rigid Male Elbow Fitting.
- Quick Disconnect Simply Push Tubing In, No Tools Or Loose Parts To Handle In Tight Places.
- Full Flow Design, Provides Up To 60% More Flow Area Than Conventional Fittings With Internal Tube Supports.
- Brass Construction. Elbows And Tees Are Forged Brass.
- Pre-Applied PTFE Based Pipe Sealant On All Male Pipe Threads.
- Dot Approved.
- Typical Applications: Windows, Door Locks, Mirrors, Wipers, Air Operated Seats, Operating Gauges, Air Horns, Heater Controls, Gear Shifts, Fifth Wheels, And Air Brake Connections.
- Working Pressure: 250 Psi.
- Temperature Range: -20 F. To 200 F.
- Applicable Standards: Fmvss-106.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8.
- Male Thread: 3/8.
|Insert tube end into fitting, sliding I.D. of the tube over insert (friction is felt as tube slides past O-Ring). Continue to push tube in until it bottoms out.||Use thumb and forefinger to disconnect tube. Hold down the top of the insert against the fitting body and pull out the tubing with the other hand. No tools needed.|
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||1880x6x6||A/B ML EL 45 3/8 x 3/8|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||Fittings|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here