Out of stock. Call your Dedicated Account Advisor for availability. Shop Alternates
DOT Approved Union Tee, Air Brake Push-To-Connect Fitting, Brass, 1/4"
#91210-4 | Pkg Qty: 100
System of Measurement
Temperature Range (Deg. F)
-40 to +200 deg. F
Tube Outside Diameter
D.O.T. FMVSS 571.106 and SAE J1131
Up to 150 psi
- Quick Disconnect Simply Push Tubing In, No Tools Or Loose Parts To Handle In Tight Places.
- Full Flow Design, Provides Up To 60% More Flow Area Than Conventional Fittings With Internal Tube Supports.
- Brass Construction. Elbows And Tees Are Forged Brass.
- Swivel Elbow And Tees For Ease Of Orientation.
- Pre-Applied PTFE Based Pipe Sealant On All Male Pipe Threads.
- DOT Approved.
- Typical Applications: Windows, Door Locks, Mirrors, Wipers, Air Operated Seats, Operating Gauges, Air Horns, Heater Controls, Gear Shifts, Fifth Wheels, And Air Brake Connections.
- Working Pressure: 250 Psi
- Temperature Range: -20° F. To 200° F.
- Applicable Standards: Fmvss-106
- For Use With: Sae J844 Type A And B Tubing
- Tube Outside Diameter: 1/4
|Insert tube end into fitting, sliding I.D. of the tube over insert (friction is felt as tube slides past O-Ring). Continue to push tube in until it bottoms out.||Use thumb and forefinger to disconnect tube. Hold down the top of the insert against the fitting body and pull out the tubing with the other hand. No tools needed.|
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
A/B Push Union Tee 1/4"
|WEATHERHEAD||1864x4||A/B UNION TEE 1/4|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B UNION TEE 1/4"|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here