PMAlign Male Elbow 3/8" x 1/4"
#91152 | Pkg Qty: 10
System of Measurement
Temperature Range (Deg. F)
-65 to +250 deg. F
Compression Fitting with Captured Sleeve
Tube Outside Diameter
Mfr. Part Number
Brass Compression Fitting Male Elbow With Captured Sleeve
- Reduce Your Labor Costs! Installation Time Is Cut By 40% Over Standard Compression Fittings, And 70% Over SAE 45° Flare Fittings.
- Use Them On Copper , Aluminum, And Thermoplastic Tubing.
- Fittings Eliminate "Sleeve Cocking" And Leakage, Creating A More Reliable Connection.
- The Pressure Rating Is Five To Six Times That Of Most Standard Compression Fittings.
- They Cover More Than 70% Of All Fitting Requirements (Maximum Working Pressure = 3,000 Psi).
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Pipe Thread: 1/4
- Cross Reference: 969A-6B Easy To Install Simply Insert The Tube Until It Bottoms On The Shoulder Of The Fitting. Tighten By Hand. Complete The Seal With One Turn Of The Wrench And Your Connection Is Complete!
Compliance & Restrictions
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Pmalign Ml Elb 3/8X1/4
|WEATHERHEAD||969A-6B||PMALIGN M EL 3/8 X 1/4|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||PMALIGN M EL 3/8 X 1/4|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||PMALIGN M EL 3/8 X 1/4|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here