Air Brake Male Branch Tee, Brass, 3/8" x 1/2" x 3/8"
Male Branch Tee
- Male Branch Tee.
- Applications Include Air Brake Systems, Air Controls, And Gauge Lines.
- Exceeds DOT Pressure Requirements For Air Brake Systems.
- For Use With SAE J844 Type A Or B Nylon Tubing.
- Easy To Assemble Tubing Does Not Have To Be Flared. No Special Tools Required.
- Excellent For Use In Heavy-Duty Truck Air Brake Systems.
- Low Cost, Many Styles Available, No Flare Required, Easy To Assemble.
- Exceeds Pressure Requirements Of Heavy-Duty Truck Air Brake Systems.
- Note: Fittings Are Shipped With Nuts, Sleeves, And Inserts Pre-Assembled And Ready To Slip Onto Tubing.
- Tube Outside Diameter: Left 3/8 X Right 1/2
- Thread Size:17/32-24
- Pipe Thread: Center 3/8
- Cross Reference: 1472 X 8 X 6 X 6
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML BR TE 1472X8X6X6|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here