1368 X 6 X 6 Air Male Connector Brass Fitting
Male Connector Air Brake Fitting For Copper Tubing
- Use With Copper Tubing In Air Brake Systems. Can Also Be Used With Nylon Air Brake Tubing When Assembled With Tubing Inserts.
- Exceeds DOT Pressure Requirements For Air Brake Systems.
- Meets Sae, Dot, And Mil. Standards And Specifications.
- Fair Resistance To Vibration.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. To 250° F.
- To Assemble, Turn 1-3/4 Turns Past Hand Tight For 1/4 And 3/8 Sizes And 3-1/4 Turns For 1/2, 5/8, And 3/4 Sizes.
- Easy To Assemble, Tubing Does Not Have To Flared Or Bent.
- Exceeds Pressure Requirements Of Automotive Air Brake Systems.
- Applications: Air Brake Systems, Air Control, And Air Brake Lines.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/8
- Pipe Thread: 3/8
- Thread Size: 17/32-24
- Cross Reference: 1368 X 6 X 6
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||1368X6X6||A/B ML CONN 1368X6X6|
|WEATHERHEAD||W05824||A/B ML CONN 1368X6X6|
|UNSPSC CODES||27131600||Air fittings and connectors|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-008-004||A/B ML CONN 1368X6X6|
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here