Inverted Flare Long Nut 3/16"
- Inverted Flare Tube Fittings conform to ASA, ASME, SAE, and Mil. specifications.
- This short-bodied fitting fits in tighter places than other styles of fittings.
- Particularly well-suited for hydraulic brake systems, fuel equipment, and refrigeration applications.
- Seats and threads are recessed and protected. Short nuts affords very close tube bends.
- Used with copper, brass, aluminum, and steel hydraulic tubing or steel lines that can be flared.
- Working pressures up to 2,000 psi, depending upon tubing being used.
- Excellent vibration resistance.
- Temperature Range: -65° F. to 250° F. at maximum operating pressures.
- Typical Applications: pneumatic instrumentation circuits, lubrication, and cooling lines.
- Tube Outside Diameter: 3/16
- Thread Size: 3/8-24
- Cross Reference: 7896 x 3
Internal Media LinksFITTINGS-CLICK HERE LEARN MORE!
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|WEATHERHEAD||7896X3||INVR FLR NUT 7896X3|
|UNSPSC CODES||40173301||INVR FLR NUT 7896X3|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-007-004||INVR FLR NUT 7896X3|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here