7018 Welding Rod 1/8
- Low-hydrogen electrode.
- Use in all positions on low, medium and high carbon steels.
- 70,000 psi tensile strength.
- Ideal for out-of-position welding and tacking.
- Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Not recommended for low-voltage AC welders.
- Diameter: 1/8
- Based on the weight of each rod, each package should yield approximately 60 to 65 pieces.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||23271812||7018 WELDING ROD 1/8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-017||7018 WELDING ROD 1/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here