6011 Welding Rod 1/8
- All-purpose stick.
- Use in all positions on carbon and galvanized steel.
- 60,000 psi tensile strength.
- Ideal for welding through light to medium amounts of dirty, rusty or painted materials.
- Runs on AC or DCEP (reverse) polarity.
- Diameter: 1/8
- Based on the weight of each rod, each package should yield approximately 80 to 85 pieces.
Compliance & RestrictionsWARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lot tracked item
Safety Data Sheet (SDS) View | Download
|UNSPSC CODES||23271812||6011 WELDING ROD 1/8|
|VMRS (ATA) CODES||053-006-017||6011 WELDING ROD 1/8|
All information contained herein is the property of Imperial Supplies LLC, and is published here for your use only. Any reproduction or distribution of this information without prior written consent from Imperial Supplies LLC is strictly prohibited.
Imperial Supplies LLC does not provide services and products outside the United States
For more product information by email, click here